- Sixth Form Induction – A really helpful introduction to the BeauSandVer consortium which allows students to sample Sixth Form life, visit all three sites, and experience the subjects they have chosen.
- Supported Enrolment – Students meet the Head of Sixth and their Form Tutors in September to confirm subject choices and agree timetables including tutorials and non-examination options.
- Sixth Form Learning & Teaching – Students benefit from expert teaching. All Sixth Form teaching emphasises higher order skills of creativity, analysis, synthesis and originality.
- Independent Study – Students enjoy the opportunities to investigate topics in depth at home and through wider reading whilst learning to work on their own.
- Form Tutors & Tutorials – All students receive dedicated support from a specialist Sixth Form Tutor who is there to provide academic and pastoral support and to advise on everything from study skills to university application.
- Sixth Form Council / Committee – Students have a representative body which contributes to Sixth Form success, engaging in dialogue with staff and organising their own social and charity events.
- Leadership Opportunities – All Sixth Form students are given the opportunity to take on leadership roles within the schools through which they develop vital life skills in communication, organisation and leadership.
- Careers Advice & UCAS Preparation – Students benefit from detailed careers advice and assistance on university and degree course choice from expert staff.
- Assessment & Reporting – There are reports each term including details of achievement, effort and targets for improvement.
- Study Skills – All teachers provide advice on how to study effectively within their courses.
- Enrichment – Whether it’s sport, writing a magazine, engineering competitions or debating there are opportunities for everyone at BeauSandVer.
- Sport – We offer first rate competitive team sports or sport for exercise and fun, including: Football, Netball, Rugby, Hockey, Athletics, Basketball and Swimming.
- Lectures, Speakers, Discussion Forums & Debates – Are organised throughout the year.
- Music – A full range of orchestras, choirs, groups and bands perform music ranging from classical to jazz and contemporary to the very highest standard. Specialist tuition is also available.
- Drama – Frequent productions of plays and musicals are open to all. The consortium also benefits from Sandringham’s Sandpit Theatre.
- Young Enterprise & Dragon’s Apprentice – Entrepreneurs form companies, design and sell products to the consumer. They raise funds for charities and work with local business mentors.
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme – Comprising of service, skills, physical recreation and expeditions in the UK and abroad.
- Expeditions, Visits and Field Trips – are vital in many subjects.
- Community Service – Ranging from environmental action to training as Community Sports Leaders (CSLA).
Sixth Form Subjects Proposed: