Beaumont, Sandringham and Veralum Schools believe that, by working together in a consortium, we are able to provide a broader education, make a greater contribution to our community and provide more opportunities for staff and students to reach their potential than would be the case in an individual school.
We are thus commited to developing the Consortium and in doing so we will ensure that:
- Every 16-19 student across our three schools has equal access to high-quality learning; enabling them to progress successfully to the next stage of education or employment
- There is consistency in the delivery of high quality teaching and learning, guidance and support;
- There is a robust and rigorous assessment and reporting system for tracking student progress;
- We continue to develop and offer a broad, relevant and challenging curriculum.
- We are proactive in pursuing, developing and leading innovative practice in collaboration.