Top Tips for Maths Exams
Many pupils find that they understand how to address problems during lessons but freeze during an examination. The following tips can help to defrost the brain!
- Read the question carefully and underline key information.
- Have your formula booklet ready for every question.
- Try to use any skills that you think would be useful to solve the question or to gain marks.
- Test your answers by substituting in values.
- Make sure you attempt the second part of the question even if you couldn’t do the first part.
- Always double-check minus sign calculations